Payroll Preparation and Reporting
When it comes to paying employees, federal and state laws, as well as IRS regulations have made the payroll function a time-consuming and confusing nightmare for the average small business owner.
In fact, studies show small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year which could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions which are custom tailored to meet your business needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best—running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- It’s Cost Effective
- Use your staff more efficiently by letting SBS handle your payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver
- Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating, and maintaining your own payroll system—no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more payroll related worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
- Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws change frequently and are becoming increasingly complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You to Focus on Core Competencies
- Our professional staff allows you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are payroll professionals—you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reporting
- You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate reports. For an extra nominal fee, we can include workers compensation reports, unemployment claims correspondence, certified payrolls and much more.
Get the Payroll Package which Best Fits Your Needs
When it comes to payroll service, there is no one size fits all. That’s why we offer customized payroll packages to fit your business needs. Simply call or email us and give us a few details about your business and your payroll needs and we’ll help you determine what scope of services would potentially work best for you. Our pricing is very affordable and flexible based on your needs.