Preparing your own income tax return can be a task which leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study by the U.S. Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It’s just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program, there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get when you use SBS…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and also reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return will be verified by our professional tax staff to ensure accuracy and also to ensure you’ve gotten the maximum benefit available to you.
- Your tax return will be filed electronically so you can get a refund back quicker (assuming a refund is due you.)
- Our staff can show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will make recommendations for next year to help you do better planning for the year ahead.
- We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
- Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
- You are able to grow and preserve assets by paying the least amount of taxes legally possible.
- You can defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.