Building the right staff is a key component of any small business’s success. Yet when the time comes to pay their employees, small business owners face a confusing web of federal and state laws; Along with IRS regulations, these laws have made the payroll function a time-consuming nightmare for the average employer.
In fact, studies show that small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days of your time each year: time better-spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions which are custom tailored to meet your business needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best – running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- Use your staff more efficiently by letting SBS handle your payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating, and maintaining your own payroll system — no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more payroll related worries.
Worry-Free Payroll Tax Filing
- Eliminate the risks that come with calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by letting professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws change frequently and are becoming increasingly complex. Why waste unknown amounts of time learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
Focus on Core Competencies
- Our professional staff allows you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are payroll professionals – you get the benefit of our experts working for you and with you.
- Gain access to a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate reports. For an extra nominal fee, we can include workers’ compensation reports, unemployment claims correspondence, certified payrolls, and much more.